Spa Code of Conduct
As prepared by the International Spa Association.
Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Spa Guest
Although there are many spas around the world, each offering a unique experience, they are all devoted to enhancing overall well-being through a variety of professional services that encourage the renewal of mind, body and spirit. To enjoy your spa experience to the fullest, observe the Code of Conduct, act responsibly and be aware that common sense and personal awareness can help ensure your satisfaction, comfort and safety, as well as that of others.
As a spa guest, it is your responsibility to:
- Communicate your preferences, expectations and concerns.
- Communicate complete and accurate health information and reasons for your visit.
- Treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect.
- Use products, equipment and therapies as directed.
- Adhere to the spa’s published policies and procedures.
As a spa guest, you have the right to:
- A clean, safe and comfortable environment.
- Stop a treatment at any time, for any reason.
- Be treated with consideration, dignity and respect.
- Confidential treatment of your disclosed health information.
- Trained staff who respectfully conduct treatments according to treatment protocols and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Ask questions about your spa experience.
- Information regarding staff training, licensing and certification.
To Better Serve You
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not satisfied with any service you received here, please notify us within seven days of your appointment.
For your convenience, a 20% gratuity will be automatically added at checkout to all Spa packages and Spa/ Salon services for groups of four or more.
Late Arrival for Appointment
If you are late for an appointment, your treatment will end on time so that the next appointment may begin as scheduled. Should this happen, your service will be charged in full.
Right to Refuse Service
We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone demonstrating behavior that is perceived to be inappropriate or disruptive to our Spa atmosphere.
All product returns must be accompanied by a store receipt. Product returns will only be accepted within 15 days of original purchase. All returns will be refunded with a Spa gift card.
Prices and services are subject to change at any time.
Gift cards are sold in $5 increments, except at the online store where they are sold for various set amounts. Gift cards are not refundable or redeemable for cash and may not be used for gratuities. Promotional or discounted gift cards cannot be used towards Spa packages, Spa or Salt Cave memberships, Spa home rentals, Glo Skin Beauty, Dermalogica, Himalayan Salt products, introductory or one-month unlimited Salt Cave sessions, or other specials.*Limit one user per series card
Service Animals and Pets
Just for me spa does not allow pets of any kind into the building, we do allow trained service animals.
To ensure the safety of children and the enjoyment of all clients, we ask that parents or guardians make other arrangements for their children while they are receiving services. Children must be 14 or older to receive Spa services and must be accompanied by an adult at all times until the age of 16. Children under 14 may receive Salon services and must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children under 14 who are not receiving Salon services may not be in our Spa lounges, Spa waiting areas or service areas at any time. Anyone under 18 years old may not be permitted in the wet area.
Please be advised that no outside food or alcoholic beverages may be brought to the Spa. Water, Coffee, and Tea are provided for you to enjoy before and after your service(s). We have a catering menu for you to choose from should you wish to have refreshments. Please arrange catering at least 1 week in advance.
Please inform us if you have specific dietary needs when booking a day at the Spa that includes lunch.
A handicap-accessible ramp and lower-level service rooms are available. Service techs or Spa staff are not allowed to lift people onto tables or pedicure chairs. If such assistance is required, please bring a personal care attendant. Just For Me Salon is handicap-accessible through the north entrance and can accommodate wheelchairs. Handicap- accessible restrooms are available at both the Spa and Salon. Please let us know when making your appointment if you require accessibility.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or personal checks. A credit card is required to hold all appointments.
There is a $30 fee for all returned checks. If paying with a check, customers must provide driver’s license.
A credit card is required to reserve all appointments
Spa members must provide 24 hour cancellation notice.
We require a 48-hour cancellation notice for all services.
A one-week cancellation notice is required for an individual receiving a Spa package or multiple services.
A one-week cancellation notice is required for two or more individuals receiving single 90 minute services.
A two-week cancellation notice is required for groups of two or more receiving multiple services.
A one-month cancellation notice is required for house bookings.
We respect the privacy of our email subscribers. It is our policy:
- To respect the purpose for which our site visitors and others gave us email information. We give users choice and consent over how their personal information is used, and remove names immediately upon request.
- To not sell, rent or loan our subscriber or customer lists to third parties for email, direct marketing or other purposes. We never allow third parties any other use of these subscriber lists.
- To send notices of impending sales or special offers to our clients who request them (opt-in). Just For Me Spa will immediately unsubscribe those who request it through convenient unsubscribe links in every email or by mail to our address which is prominently displayed.
- To store subscriber and password files with personal information in a secure manner. We store such files in areas not accessible to Web browsers, behind password protection or offline.